Compression Class: 18-21 mmHg (Class I, CCL 1)
Style: Thigh-high (AG), Closed toe
Color: Beige, Black
Gender: Men, Women
Quantity: 1 Pair
Material: 80% Polyamide, 20% Lycra
Model: AA 402-1
• Can be worn without a prescription.
• Made from a new generation of microfiber.
• Easily cleaned, dries quickly, and has a high resistance to wear.
• Stockings have silicone tape for a secure fit on the leg.
• Compression properties are maintained for 6 months of daily use.
• Put them on in the prone position in the morning and wear them throughout the day.
• Hereditary predisposition to varicose disease.
• The presence of capillary blue veins or “stars” on the feet.
• “Heavy Leg” syndrome.
• The initial form of varicose veins (1st degree) when the legs are heavy and swollen in the evening (but without the visible presence of varicose veins).
• Pregnancy or postpartum period.
• Taking hormonal supplements (including contraceptives).
• Up to 2-3 months after an operation on the veins in the leg in order to prevent a recurrence of varicose veins.
In addition, socks Assistica® are recommended for those who need to spend a lot of time sitting, standing or weight lifting.
For example, if you will be:
• travelling by plane;
• taking a long trip in a car, bus or train;
• attending lectures, seminars or conferences;
• shopping, attending the theater or exhibitions;
• attending sporting events or fitness centers.
Also, if you are a member of a profession who spends a lot of time sitting, standing or weight lifting.
• IT specialist, office worker, surgeon, nurse
• hairdresser, waiter, salesperson, taxi driver
• athlete, laborer and others
Medical socks Assistica® (1st class compression) relieve heaviness and fatigue in the legs, reduce swelling, and prevent the progression of varicose disease and the development of its complications.
HOW IT WORKS:
In compression hosiery Assistica®, the largest percentage of pressure on the legs occurs at the ankle and is gently spread across the leg up to the thigh. This ensures normal blood circulation and allows for the better flow of fluid out of the limbs, which keeps the feet from swelling throughout the day.