Type: Abdominal Hernia Support
Gender: Men, Women
Quantity: 1 Piece
Material: 45% Polyester, 28% Cotton, 27% Latex
Model: AA 901-C
- Assistica® Hernia Reduction Brace is a wide belt to support the abdomen, and assist during a rehabilitation period after surgery.
- Clasps can be tightened or adjusted using a secure fastening.
- Two firm plastic strays provide additional support of the lower back
- Breathable fabric that does not cause skin irritation.
- Before use, consult your doctor.
Assistica® hernia reduction brace contributes to the rapid recovery of the muscle tone after surgery, normalizes the pressure inside the abdomen, forming a correct posture, preventing the omission of internal organs and the occurrence of hernias.
HOW TO WEAR?
Wear the hernia reduction brace while lying down. While in this position, the abdominal muscles are as relaxed as possible, and they are much easier to fix in the right position. Take it off at night.
It is important that the brace was chosen by size. It should be worn from the first day after surgery, and should not be worn more than 10 hours per day for 2 months.