Type: Wool Thermal Belt
Color: Natural white
Gender: Men, Women
Quantity: 1 Piece
Material: 52% Cotton, 35% Angora and Merino Wool, 7% Latex, 6% Polyester.
Model: AA 509-A-T
- While wearing the belt, the ligaments, muscles and tissues are in a heated state, which means you are less likely to damage them during sudden or careless movements.
- The belt is breathable and does not cause intertrigo and local skin irritation.
- It has no fastener; it is easily stretched and pulled over.
- The belt is made of wool on the outside and of cotton on the inside. In order to enhance the thermal effect, the belt is worn turned inside out.
- Back pain,
- Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine,
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system,
- Neuralgia (lumbago, ischias),
- Some arthritides,
- Muscle inflammation (myositis),
- Sensitivity to drafts and dampness.
Assistica® warming belt is intended for the treatment and prevention of pain. It reduces pain and stimulates the healing process. It can be used to prevent inflammatory diseases of the lower back and kidneys. Also, the belt protects the body from the external and weather factors.
HOW IT WORKS?
Belt provides safe dry heat, the temperature of which is established by the body itself through thermoregulation. Natural wool increases blood flow, which improves blood circulation and stops inflammatory process sooner.